Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Shimelle's Starting Point

I did a nice quick layout for Shimelle's starting point this week.  Used up some scraps on my desk and one of the NEW pieces of Basic Grey from my prize :-)  This was the starting point which you can make using any papers you have.


I used a photo from our Florida trip and created this.

Basic Grey 'Picadilly'
I used my trusty old Cuttlebug and a few new embossing folders (I think I have a folder addiction as I brought home 7 more today!) along with a few scraps, some crackle paint and two pieces of card!!  Too easy :-)

Another photo for the album done!!! Thanks Shimelle for this great starting point.

Chipper

3 comments:

  1. Love the Los in the last three posts...love the idea of 'camo cakes'
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper, with all that tearing part!

    And I love the embossed paper...

    And the painting...

    Well, the LO *heart*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossed section is wonderful, as are the colours you've used. I also wanted to say that I absolutely love your description about the cherry being hard to find, you are so right!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.