Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Pocket page Challenge

I made the first page today for my Christmas album.  I also used it to complete the pocket Challenge over at Shimelle's for her Christmas crafting weekend.  I used an acetate sheet from a Making Memories journaling book to make my pocket.  We are back in the land of HOT Christmases and I REALLY, REALLY miss the thought of snow at Christmas.  I am going to use this page to write down some of those thoughts.  But first I will wait for it to get really hot as that is probably when I will be most honest!!!  I also added some buttons, stickers, punched snowflakes and Cricut snowflakes.  Along with some stitching and the obligatory bling, cause it is Christmas after all!


Thanks for stopping by,
Chipper

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, not been by for a little while as was busy, busy, busy. Anyway... Love the pockets page for JYC.... i'm taking that class too... It's my first time. One home made gift that I made that was a big sucess was in a JAR. I love jars and there's loads of fun ideas out there on the web. I made choc-chip cookie ingredients in a jar... You sort of layer the ingredients up and it looks very pretty. I attatched a wooden spoon and made a cute label with instructions on how to make the cookies. I got youngest ds involved and he enjoyed helping. The persons receiving loved it and also it was a cute holiday decoration sitting in the
    lounge for several days before I gave the gift jars away. You can see a post about it on my blog under December 2009 in the archives... Sorry I can't easily add links with this i-pad. Ok. Be back again soon,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.