Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2011

LSNED - Day 11 & 12

Day 11
"Distress Stain does not dry on everything you want it to, but it does stain your fingers and nails!  Even the lemon I was told to clean my fingers with to get rid of it didn't work.  I have very dark green fingers and ugly green nails!"

Day 12
"First impressions are not always true.  In this case I am talking about the lemon not working to clean my fingers.  By mid morning the colour had almost completely bleached away!!!!! So a much better result than the last time when the colour lasted three days!"
Maybe the lesson I should have learned is "wear gloves when working with stains"! LOL

Chipper

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.