Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year!

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful and prosperous 2012.

For me 2011 has been full of ups and downs, with the downs seeming to last far longer than the ups. One of the few bright patches has been starting this blog. I pray that this coming year will be the best one so far :-)

So wherever you happen to be and however long you still have to wait for the new year, enjoy tonight's celebrations!!!! If I am lucky I might even still be awake at midnight. :D

Chipper

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Chipper..looking forward to your Blogposts this coming year!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to brighten my day :-)
Due to spam I have had to stop comments from Anonymous users. I apologise if this causes you any difficulty.