Today I tried to find my Little Blessings ...
- A friend unexpectedly stopping in to see me at work for a cuppa.
- The gift of a perforating cutting blade so that I can finish the wedding invites I am working on.
- A single fragrant red rose on my Grandmother's rose bush.
- Sitting in the warm winter sun enjoying a conversation with my Grandfather even if he didn't remember who I was.
- Coming home to find that the LOML really enjoyed his day off.
- The Princess's excitement over picking a lemon from a tree only moments after being disappointed that there weren't any mushrooms under the tree.
- The Thinker going to fill up his water bottle at the drink fountain so I could have a drink without missing The Extroverts brief stint on the pitch.
- Trying to show The Extrovert how to make baking powder biscuits and watching him get flour everywhere. (He even cleaned it all up afterwards!)